PROJECT GREEN and the gluing of the pleat tips
- With our filter bodies, 100% of all pleat tips are permanently glued together
- our pleated tips are continuously glued from the top to the bottom of the filter plate
- We bond permanently and irreversibly with a temperature resistance of up to 150°C>
Why are the tips of the pleats so laboriously glued?
- Depending on the application, our filter plates can be cleaned with cleaning pressures of up to 6 bar
- the fully bonded pleat tips form air channels to ensure optimal airflow without unnecessary turbulence
- the fully bonded pleat tips increase the rigidity of the filter plate. Analogously to the rigidity, the efficiency with regard to the filtration performance of the filter plate also increases